miércoles, febrero 02, 2005

Ayer quemé un disco que me gustó como quedó: ahí les va el songlist por si les gusta, para que hagan uno igual jeje está entretenido. a veces mezclo cosas raras pero espero que éste este decente.

  • Paranoia = Harvey Danger
  • The dark of the matinee = Franz Ferdinand
  • I feel so = Box Car Racer
  • American Idiot = Green Day
  • Boys & Girls = Good Charlotte
  • Get free = The Vines
  • Take me out = Franz Ferdinand
  • The best deceptions = Dashboard Confessional
  • Somebody told me = The Killers
  • First of the gang to die = Morrissey
  • Hold me now = The Polyphonic Spree
  • Welcome to my life = Simple Plan
  • I don’t wanna be = Gavin Degraw
  • Such great heights = The Postal Service
  • There is = Box Car Racer
  • Mr. Brightside = The Killers
  • Rocket Brothers = Kashmir
  • Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous = Good Charlotte
  • Perfect = Simple Plan
  • Look what had you done! = Jet
  • Vertigo = U2